Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Cousins Celebration Party!!!



As I walk inside with my little cousin Jeremiah, I saw people in the backyard and children on the trampoline.
I asked “ what’s happening here”
In a shocking reply by them all “Its Jeremiah's and Josiah’s Birthday party”
Mele said “did you forget already”
I replied “NO.... ok maybe I did, but thats not so bad is it”
Mele said “ no, come on before they start without us”
I shouted “ Coming”.

As I start by eating then playing then eating again woah it was like the food was calling me wherever I went. I was so glad I got there on time, especially before they started eating. I would have been the unluckiest girl there, if I hadn’t made it there on time. Well anyway the theme for this party was to come dressed as your favourite team or team colours. I went dressed as a broncos supporter wearing the jersey and all.

I saw these amazing NRL balloons floating upwards I wondered....... don’t normal balloons hang down and float on the ground.
My aunty said “NO those are helium balloons, it's the ones that you breath in and they make your voice go all funny”. You probably shouldn’t have told me that because now I’m going to do it. I tried it by saying “hello”. It sounded a little high pitched and didn’t sound like me at all.

To close off the party we went to Waiwera the next day, the wind was chilly but the water was warm. I hope we get to do something fun like this for my cousin Mele’s birthday in a few weeks time.

No comments: