Friday, August 24, 2012

The Concluding Goal Counts!!

It all started with loud mouths and enthusiastic people. Monday the 20th was the day that the year 7&8 girls, (including me) went to compete in a tournament hosted in the ASB indoor basketball courts, at Selwyn College.

The listed teams are the schools we nearly dominated, but sadly Churchill took it out with a close ending game, the final Score was 13 - 11.

Baradene
Churchill park
Tamaki Intermediate
Ellerslie and that’s about it

Our first game was to Baradene. I play a bit aggressive but they did too. There is good news and bad news. The good new is I never hurt anyone by playing aggressive. The bad news is......... I was getting really impatient and angry at one individual from Churchill park, she would hit my face as if I was like a little doll. BUT it was also hilarious at the same time.

When we played Ellerslie, we won. It was a tough game but we won by a shoot off. Oshania was the person to shoot, she made an outstanding 3 pointer. Really good if you ask me. The girl from Ellerslie, shot an swish (falls in without hitting the ring) in the hoop. It was up to Oshania! The ball went up into the air and back down into the hoop, just like a toilet flush. Man it was FUN.

We won all of our games, BUT lost twice to churchill. Almost winning, we actually lost by 1 goal “we could've had that”  said my mum. As long as you all tried your best that’s ok you still came 2nd anyway. PARTY time I was thinking in my head ! JOKES. :)


I would like to give a big ups to http://pesbrookeg.blogspot.co.nz/ for checking my writing.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Its really good Tyla better then mine

Anonymous said...

Hi. Tyla
I really liked your writing before I edited it. I hope to proof read your writing in the future.

Brooke(: