Friday, July 20, 2012

Olympic Writing


This terms topic is about the olympics, and I have chosen to write about this because, I really like to play and watch sports.
Do you like playing any sort of sport?
I love to play netball and rugby (league).

OLYMPIC RINGS!
The symbol of the Olympic events is composed of five connecting rings  colored blue, yellow, black, green, and red on a white background. The colors of the rings represent the flags of the five continents that participate in the Olympics. Known as Africa,
Asia, Oceania, Europe and both North and South America.

In the last four year, these are some champions

Usain Bolt- The current fastest man in the World.
Galina Chistyakova- The lady who holds the best score of long jump.
Randy Barnes- The male who holds the record of shot put.
Natalya Lisovskaya- The female who also hold the top score of shot put.

Watching the olympic games will hopefully inspired me to achieve my goal. I have selected running, I would like to get faster and better than I am now, to reach my goal I will practice and practice.

I would like to say thank-you to Tyler Janssen for reworking and helping me to make it sound better

No comments: