Thursday, April 14, 2011

The one an only terrifying earthquake in Christchurch?


While I was screaming during the Earthquake suddenly thinking I’m going to die, I was seeing every single house in the district collapsing. I was so terrified that the building, was going to collapse. So I slid under a steel table waiting for it to happen. Suddenly I heard every thing is ok, as I came out from under the table “BANG” “BANG” “BANG”I screamed my lung out still waiting for it to stop, but unfortunately it did’nt until 1 minute and 25 seconds. I thought it was only me seeing dead people landing right in front of me,I started cry wondering about my family and all the people that were dead. I wished that this was not happening, just as I was climbing out, I was trying to help a man. He was stuck under a heavy piece of wood. It was the scariest thing that had ever happened to me, in my life and I hope it never happens again.

No comments: