Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2011 Polyfest

This is the Tamaki College Kapa haka group. This photo was taken at the 2011 Polyfest. Their performance took it out, I know that because I was there and they came first in the whole thing. If you click on this link it will take you to the website and thats where I got this picture.
The last girl on the left is my cousin and she is also the Kaia of the group along with Lorenz.
As they started sing and doing the actions the crowed started cheering as the group got louder and louder the crowed could barley think, I know that because I was in the crowed. It was the best performance I had ever seen.

1 comment:

Makerita said...

Hi Tyla,
I love this post. It explains about everything I saw too. I was there also. They were really good weren't they. I love thee way you put on a link as well. Keep up the great work.
From Makerita.