Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who Am I???


Kia Ora, Talofa lava, Malo e lelei. Greetings to you all!

Hi, my name is Tyla and I was born In Auckland, New Zealand at the National Women's hospital. 



I have three siblings...ALL BROTHERS!
They are Jordon, Jaylin-mac and Dylan, my step-brother.


I currently Live with my Father, George and my Mother, Melissa. I am half Maori and quarter Nuiean and enjoy swimming any time I get the opportunity.


At school we are learning about Mihimihi's and this is the biggest reason that I have started to collect information about my family. As I learn more about them, you can expect to read more about it here on my blog. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jaylee said...

Hey Tyla,

Just popped in and wanted to check out your blog you were very cute when you were little. Yes it is great to see that you are very interested in finding out more about you family history.

Keep up the great work!!