Thursday, February 9, 2012

Holiday up North!!

Packing my bag during the day getting ready to go far up North, I was jumping with excitement ready to see my family.

As we got there I raced out of the car running towards the house seeing everybody inside.
"Why is it so quite in here"
"Because its hot"
"Oh"

Seeing my little cousin all grown up was surprising for me. The last time I saw him was when he was about 1he is around 3 years old now i think.

We took the little kids to the warehouse to find a toy to take to the beach. As we left to go to the beach I found a rubber ducky for my little cousin an my mum gt it for him, we left as we were there my brother an dad went to try find some kina's but it was to far so they turned around and came back.


That's how my holiay up North was amazing.

No comments: