Thursday, August 25, 2011

Badminton!!!


Badminton, Badminton, Badminton!!!
How boring do you think it sounds, well I bet it sounds really boring.
Yeah well I bet once you give it a chance you will love it.
Before I started playing I thought it was going to be boring, but then like I said before I gave it a chance, and It was quite fun.
What are some things that I liked and disliked you might ask. Well thing that I didn't like is when you had to keep stopping to listen to the instructor and stop playing. One thing I did like was having the experience to learn some new skills. Oh and guess what it turns out that our instructor plays on T.V.
I mean WOW how cool is that.
OMG I did it, I actually did it. I was screaming in my head, then all of a sudden “BRRRRRRRRRRING” OH man I was thinking, not wanting to go I did a big sigh. OK so have you ever heard what some of the skills called, here are 3 of them
backhand, forehand, and a trick shots. The way she did it was amazing she did one where you chuck it up and hit it under your legs, and another one where she did a backside hit (well that’s what I call it anyways).
Oh no I heard some one say, out of no where I said Oh yesssss. Where playing our game now, O my head I would say oh “OK focus Tyla Focus You can do this” I only said it because I was a bit nervous, OK maybe a little bit more, Fine you got me I was a lot more nervous.
picking out demonstrators was our instructors one, two, three, and one more you.
She pointed at me “Haaa me na” come on she kept saying till I got up I sighed again.
I got to the court and a little tap is what I heard I turned and wallah I tried to hit it but I missed. I started laughing tap I heard it again I turned and moved it hit the ground. Now see if it hits the ground you are also out ok do you get the instruction now in reply we said”YES” alright off you go then” line by line person by person another and another.
By jolly there was alot of noise by alot I mean screaming and that stuff, It was so x3 noise. Wow what an experience that was and I really hope that we can do this again especially doing another sport. In the end I said to myself WATTA DAY and blew my head from sweat.

No comments: