Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Scariest But Funny Nightmare

My Scariest But Funny Nightmare I had this Nightmare when I slept over at Selina’s house. I will tell you what It was about, me and Selina had just finished watching a scary movie, straight after the movie Selina said “I am so tired” in a reply “I said right back at ya” should we go to sleep” “yeah I think so”. As I drifted off to sleep I was suddenly dreaming about a wonderful thing then out of no where came a nightmare, I carried on sleeping to watch the rest.
It was about the man wearing black, along with his face painted black as well. The thing is while me and Selina were doing the dishes in my nightmare we saw a light flashing out on the window the brightest light shone right on our face’s.
we stared out side trying to see who it was, but we couldn't. So we stared around the house trying to think who was out there we found a torch and went out side as soon as we shone the light on him he ran into a pile of long grass and put a bogey board over his body to hide himself. But then..............
I pick up the bogey board knowing he was under there and I tried to whack him with it and told him to get lost. So he ran, and then me and Selina carried on doing the dishes! Soon after he came back. So we picked the torch up again ran out side and this time it was Selina who tried to hit him but he knew it was coming and he grabbed the bogey board and chucked it away. After he chucked the board away he said if you tell anyone I was here I will come back for you then we both screamed after a short amount of time, 7 seconds after Selina’s auntie came out and saw the man. She had seen him before in her child hood, she fainted and fell down the steps. Not long after Selina screamed out loud “MUM” Help us auntie died (she didn't really though Selina just thought she did)
Selina’s mum came out and said what. Selina said “look auntie’s dead” in a reply her mum said” No she’s not you dork” Selina said Oh so that’s she was still moving. I hoped you liked my story stay tuned to see more blog post of mine.

No comments: