Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rap learning!!!

One day in class, our reliever was Mr Umu'u taught us a Rap and to day I would like to share the rap with you.Here is the lyrics: Pack it up-Pack it in, let me begin. Much respect to my peeps from Point England,G.I skater’s, current status Collaboration with my younger generators ah! We in the cypher crowds twice the siza, New MC’s spitting honey like killer beez, Brothers please spare a prayer for the families, Hurricane to the crusaders down in Canterbury.
Pagi to the popo, the popo to the pagi Fia ae lo’u manava, I think I’m lē masagi Lava loa lea fia ae so se mea mmmm I like the smell of papaque over there,
Keke to the Pua’a, Pua’a to the keke thank you very much Point England Tu meke,
Tulou lava we must respect one another My father my mother my sister and my brother

No comments: